Diagnosis & Assessment for Personality Characteristics, Personality Disorders and Pathology
These assessments are conducted to help develop a diagnostic framework for doctors, organisations, legal and other health professions. The assessments for both adolescent and adult individuals screen for general personality characteristics in order to determine treatment plans to enhance the strong positive traits and reduce or target the problematic traits. Additionally these psychological assessments indicate the possibility of more pathological and disruptive clusters of traits that could indicate mood or personality disorders.
· Provide valuable information of the individuals personality traits level of functioning across all settings
· Confirm concerns related to pathological traits that are causing the individual distress
· Provide objective diagnostic criteria for diagnosing and treatment purposes.
· Screen for the need for ongoing psychological treatment
· Screen for the need for psychiatric treatment.