Who and how do I contact someone to help me?

Please click on the Psychologist & Child Play Therapist tab to view the different consultants that work at the clinic.

If you are unsure who would suit you best please call the clinic and we can help you find the right therapist for your needs.

You can do this by clicking the Contact Us tab of this web page.

All enquiries welcome.